Happiness is contagious! That means if you see someone happy; you become happy. When you see a person smiling, you smile back. It is simple.
During this time of the year, we encounter (meet) many smiles because the heart inside is happy. You are thinking about the gifts you will get; your friends as well. Toys; choclates; cakes; clothes; books; gadgets and many more different kinds of presents are awaiting for each and everyone. You can also be the reason someone smiles.
Do you want to remember what are the feelings you have now?
Take a paper or a diary and write down what you feel; your parents may help writing with you. Write down the date; and the day; what we’re you doing and how it made you feel!
This will make a beautiful memory that will make you smile again later .
Happy is a feeling of excitement and giggle inside your heart. Happy is when you dance to the song you love.
Happy is when you draw the dream you had.
Happy is when you eat the cupcake you helped bake.
Happy is when you play.
Happy is when…. you tell us what makes you Happy.
Be happy. Be kind. And Always wear your smile in your heart.
Hello there lovely little grown-ups.
We are so excited and happy to celebrate all tehtamme beautiful events hapening soon. A blessed Christmas will spread tehtamme magic upon our days and then follows a New Year evening that will mark the end of 2016 and Start of 2017. Can YOU imagine??
USUALLY at the end of every year, we write down some resolutions (decisons we take to make something happen). IF you would like to change something you did; to try something new; to be better at an activity; act; game; school; with friends.
At Kids-Planet-mag we suggest that you do this Resolution list with a target of 100 days. YOU start counting from the date you write down your thoughts.
There are many calendar templates (style of calendars) to choose from.
Here is one
Or you could use the Kids-planet-Mag personalised 100 days Calendar. We can email it to you or send it by private message.
You could decide maybe to eat and try more vegetables. OR maybe just to cut down on sugar; be kinder to our parents and siblings (brothers or sisters).
Please share with us
- A happy Moment.
- A Challenging moment
- 3 things you are grateful for ( you feel so happy you have) (it could even be just being loved)
- Did you have any kind of adventure this year?
- What is the thing you want to do the most in the next 100 days!
When you finish this; try to put a plan and stick to it.
Let your resolutions be realistic ( doable; fun and real)
ALWAYS remember to follow your heart 🏵🌸🏵
Holidays are around the Corner! You will travel or stay right put, there are a lot of games to share and bond during this vacation.
It is always fun to play with family and friends.
Playing can be fun at home as much as running in a park!
We will share with you some interesting games to start at the warmth of your own house.
- FReEze… You can put music or better more is chose a person to sing a song, when he/she stops singing the rest should freeze. To make it more fun, try to FREeZe in a funny way. The first to move or laugh or fall or talk will be the one singing a song. Fun isn’t?
- Monopoly Junior! Find it on http://www.Amazon.com or toys r us/ in UAE http://www.mumzworld.com/ http://www.babyshopstores.com. There are so many versions of this Board Game! sooo coool!
- Playing Cards; it is Always fun to open that Card packet and play the very fun War game… the More engaged the Merrier — you can even Play with more than one packet! Bring it ON!
- Simon Says! who doesn’t know this!
- Puzzles a fun time spent in putting those pieces together,it is fun for one year Old until 100! Grandpa, Grandma, Get engaged!
- Pencil, Papers Games; so many options. here is a fun link to the many ideas.
- Dots and Boxes. Remember the time it took to form an array of dots across the page? To play Dots, you need a square of dots on the page (start with 6×6 and challenge your kids to go up to 30×30 or more). Once the square is created, players (2 or more) take turns with a different color pen creating line segments between dots. When a player forms a square with their line, they may put their initial in that square and play again. The game continues until all the lines between the dots have been drawn.
- Tic Tac Toe. The simple game of tic tac toe is a two player game of Xs and Os. Play begins with nine spaces on a paper created by crossing two perpendicular sets of two parallel lines. One player begins (take turns being the first player) by placing an X in one square. The next player draws an O in another square. The game continues until there are three Xs or Os in a row or all squares are filled–a draw game, also called cat’s.
- Check out these Websites for more:
Continue reading “Games to Share”